Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Willing to buy ccw’s or work meisters 3p/2p or s1r for my mk4 supra looking for meaty fitment not stance, front must fit bbk and 18’s all around dont want drag pack wheels im located in NJ cash in hand for the right wheels show me what you got changed my mind only want ccw’s show me what you got

·
Registered
53 Posts
Willing to buy ccw’s or te37’s for my mk4 supra looking for meaty fitment not stance, front must fit bbk and 18’s all around dont want drag pack wheels im located in NJ cash in hand for the right wheels show me what you got
Literally the two most sought-after wheels for the Supra which seldom ever come up for sale and which always carry a whopping price tag. Good luck man. Many have tried and failed.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Literally the two most sought-after wheels for the Supra which seldom ever come up for sale and which always carry a whopping price tag. Good luck man. Many have tried and failed.
Those that failed just weren't willing to commit ($$) to reach achieve their goal. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices and there is no shame in that. Good luck in your search eryk, this set may or may not still be available. Custom 1 of a kind, ultra extra super rare, discontinued...

·
Registered
374 Posts
I would consider parting with my CCW classics. Specs are 18x10F, 18x11R, powder coated gloss black with stainless ARP fasteners, Supra offsets. I've never measured them with the tires off to verify they are 10/11 width vs 10.5/11.5 (previous car owner bought them), but with 285/30 F and 315/30 R, they are perfectly square sidewalls with no stretch or bulge and fit with no rubbing (stock body with rear fenders trimmed, lowered on Eibach springs). In good shape, some minor blemishes. Would be sold without tires. I have to determine if I would have the funds to replace these with my dream wheels (Fikse FM5), but wanted to see if there was interest, at least, and we can go from there.

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
Which Work Meisters?

Ken.

·
Registered
1993 Supra NA-T
111 Posts
If you're looking for CCW wheels, i'd honestly recommend buying new. Unless you find the perfect seller, there's a lot of things to go wrong. You're only saving 5-800 dollars by buying used, and if you get the older style, CCW can't get replacement parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts