Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES i am on the hunt again. i want to see whats out there worth buying. i have not seen much of anything lately. and i guess I'm just getting itchy again. it must be this screwed up weather. 50's in feb??? i guess my mind melted away and is ready for spring now. then again its 17 this morning here. anyways yes. 6 speed born cars lower milage please under 60k and i give up looking for stock cars so just tell me what you have and have done to it. price is based upon what you have. being fair to both sides. we all know what the market is now a days. cars i am really looking for are these. and in this order.

1998 quick silver
1997-1998 rsp
1993 anthracite
1998 imperial jade
any year deep jewel green
any year alpine silver
any year baltic blue
stock red with black interior
stock black car either way interior

i guess all except white. i have a few white cars away now. i guess the only way i will add another white one is it would have to be a good deal and clean car. and nothing against white i love em. but i already have a few under roof now.

if any of you guys might have something that meets these guidelines please shoot me a pm so we can talk about what you have and what we might be able to reach here. thank you again everyone.

·
Registered
597 Posts
They are asking $100k for that one.

·
Boost Creep
3,491 Posts
gl market is prettt dried up, ive been searching for over a year

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
things come around. you just have to wait. and whats a year to find the right car of a life time. i see a lot of cars. very few worth buying tho. a lot missing 1 or 3 vins. bunch of ff cars. slim pickings if your taste is picky.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have a 19k mile 1998 black/black 6 speed turbo. Looking at running it through Barrett Jackson or similar though, offer has to be close to $100k to take it.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
It would appear that one is up again. It had completed a listing as "Sold" for 84,500 about two weeks ago.
The car currently on ebay (VIN JT2JA82J3R0022442) is not the same car that sold for $84,500. However, it is being sold by the same dealer. The car that sold for $84,500 had black interior and a few hundred less miles. The $84,500 car was also sold on ebay a few months prior by someone else for $65k

$65k sale VIN JT2JA82J0S0029743
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Supra-Twin-Turbo-Hatchback-2-Door-/222011177630

$84.5k sale VIN JT2JA82J0S0029743
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Supra-Turbo-/291715254208

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
^ I stand corrected.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Im going to put mine up for sale.

97 TT 6 speed
120K miles on chassis less than 500 on new engine
Ebay manifold, T72 turbo, powdercoated pipes, FMIC with Tial BOV
1000cc ID injectors
AEM V1
3" straight exhaust into TRD muffler
NOS 75 shot wet system
2 walboro in tank
5 point cage

the engine is fully built http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...-from-assembling-my-engine&highlight=building

The car made 711 to the wheels on the stock engine before the rebuild.

if you want more details PM me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts