Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a clean 6speed Supra, any year, any color. Prefer a properly built single turbo car but will also consider a stock one. Willing to pay what the car is worth. I can be contacted through here or at [email protected]

Willing to pay a $500 finders fee for the right car:)

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Damn, baby...how many would that make for you?!

·
Boost Creep
3,491 Posts
Awesome dude!

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, baby...how many would that make for you?!
Would make 2 MKIV's, I sold my TRD WB, got an offer I couldn't refuse but not sure I should have sold it:( I need to update my sig (I recently sold the red 85 as well)

·
Boost Creep
3,491 Posts
Would make 2 MKIV's, I sold my TRD WB, got an offer I couldn't refuse but not sure I should have sold it:( I need to update my sig (I recently sold the red 85 as well)
Loved your widebody. :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
Loved your WB as well. The Supra market is getting anxious - which is that feeling you get when you know the market is in the midst of a paradigm shift. Would not be surprised in 5-10 years to see the JZA80's go the same route as the 930 and 993 Porsches. Mine will be unfortunately for sale soon but I'll be back and I know it will not be cheap.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D !!!! Someone find this man a car before april 17!!!
Yes please:)

Loved your widebody. :(

Loved your WB as well. The Supra market is getting anxious - which is that feeling you get when you know the market is in the midst of a paradigm shift. Would not be surprised in 5-10 years to see the JZA80's go the same route as the 930 and 993 Porsches. Mine will be unfortunately for sale soon but I'll be back and I know it will not be cheap.
Thanks

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts