Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Fellow Euro Supra owners, I'm wondering if you can help me locate an active spoiler system for one of my USDM MKIV's, 97TT in particular. I am aware of the fitment issue if someone wants to mount an FMIC etc. I am looking for a COMPLETE system, meaning EVERY component (i.e. spoiler, mounts, switch etc. etc. etc.). It must be in perfect or near-perfect condition. Please assist me with my search. If you have something like this for sale or know someone who does, I would be VERY appreciative if you could help.
Thank you in advance!
Regards,
Kip

·
What? Me Save Gas?
356 Posts
i have the complete system off my '96 Anthracite TT. its in mint condition.

you DO know that shipping will kill you, right?

WrenchWhore said:
Hi all,
Fellow Euro Supra owners, I'm wondering if you can help me locate an active spoiler system for one of my USDM MKIV's, 97TT in particular. I am aware of the fitment issue if someone wants to mount an FMIC etc. I am looking for a COMPLETE system, meaning EVERY component (i.e. spoiler, mounts, switch etc. etc. etc.). It must be in perfect or near-perfect condition. Please assist me with my search. If you have something like this for sale or know someone who does, I would be VERY appreciative if you could help.
Thank you in advance!
Regards,
Kip

1 - 2 of 2 Posts