Supra Forums banner

Wtb : Complete Roof Assembly From 87-92 Hardtop Supra Asap!!

487 views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  badboy26 
#1 ·
I dunno why I can't change the original title of my first post....but oh well....things have changed and what I need now is a roof from a hardtop supra, instead of the targa. I can come and cut it off, actually I have to because I know where to cut and how....so please let me know what you have if you have a spare supra that you're about to send to the scrappers....please let me know I need the complete roof assembly with the "B" pillars ASAP, GTA preferred but I will travel if its not too far from Toronto....thanks!

#3 ·
Hey if I dont get a chance to talk to you and you decide to cut it....do me a favour and cut a few inches of the A pillars with it...just because I have to do the final cutting and trimming to get it to match the cuts I've made on my car, and also at the base of the B pillars....please try and go as low as you can to the line where the quarter panel meets the B pillar...there's a body line there please try to follow it as straight as you can...so if you can do that thats cool and I'll pick it up from you soon as you let me know its ready...I'll be up there any evening Thursday or Friday or even Saturday or Sunday during the day if thats better for you, let me know. Thanks!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.