Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a complete stock twin turbo setup for a 94tt. I will need everything including all coolant lines,oil feed and return lines,vsv's, pressure tank, and all metal vacuum lines. I am putting my single turbo back to stock.

If anybody recently went single and have all the parts laying around let me know. Please PM or e-mail with prices.

Thanks,

[email protected]

·
Lexotic Garage
1,470 Posts
I have stock JDM twin setup.... let me know if you are interested. They are in good shape (no shaft play or damage whatsoever) Just AIM or PM me

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
If you don't mind satisfying my curiosity, what's this stuff worth?

I took off all my stock turbo stuff this past December, it was all still working perfectly though they had 80,000 miles on them. I planned to just keep all my stuff since it doesn't seem like it's worth enough to give me incentive to sell.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I took off all my stock turbo stuff this past December, it was all still working perfectly though they had 80,000 miles on them. I planned to just keep all my stuff since it doesn't seem like it's worth enough to give me incentive to sell.

PM sent

·
Registered
401 Posts

Nick,
I remember when just the twins themselves were worth $450- $550 for just the turbos. Then they dropped to $150-$200. Not sure what they are worth now but I am thinking not much. I have 3 sets myself but I think I will have to wait a few years before they are worth anything again.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
if you change your mind I have a set of vvti 1999-2002 twins complete removed them for single turbo..

located near the central md/pa line

1 - 8 of 8 Posts