Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have been long searching for a digital instrument cluster for the mk3 supra. Please respond here or pm me if you have one you are able to sell and ship to Australia.

Cheers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you talking about the OEM Digidash? I have a couple JZA70 or GA70 or maybe even an MA70.
Hi Kristian,

I'm responding here in case other people come in search of this information, I have in Australia what is called the MA71, but I believe that designation only exists for the turbo model and it is in fact still an MA70. Is there any difference between the 3 OEM digidashes? Also, what will be your preferred contact moving forward to organise payment and shipping.

Cheers.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yes they are different regarding some of the things displayed. Maybe also the plugs.

I bought them 10 years ago because I wanted to do a LHD modified dash. But I gave up since it was too complicated to do right. So one of the displays is disassembled. I'll have to check if it is the MA70 or the JZA70.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes they are different regarding some of the things displayed. Maybe also the plugs.

I bought them 10 years ago because I wanted to do a LHD modified dash. But I gave up since it was too complicated to do right. So one of the displays is disassembled. I'll have to check if it is the MA70 or the JZA70.
Thank you very much. Am I correct in assuming that these dashes require some other parts to install into their respective model, and would those parts be included?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've taken a picture of what I have here. They are different but I belive they are for the MA70 and the JZA70. I can't look up the part numbers any where but one says :02 83010-1B470 / 457000-4600, the other ones says 01 / 83010-1B462 / 457000-8142.

The one at the bottom is the 02 and the one at the top is the 01. They are different in regards to the line at the bottom and the range of the boost gauge.

Maybe you could post the picture at an Australian forum and ask which one is for the MA70? Or you can PM HKS_TRD - he is Australian and he has a Digidash in his MA70. (HKS_TRD)

·
Registered
147 Posts
If your car doesn't have a digi dash the wiring will be different. And you'll need the speed sensor and the digital fuel level sender.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts