Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some engine mount brackets and mounts. 1J or 2J stuff round or square mounts, even front or rear position doesnt matter to me just need a set of them. Let me know what you have. I changed from a mid sump to a front sump and my old stuff wont work.
Cary

H

·
0 Posts
i have the 1j engine brackets from a supra if your interested 120 for the pair shipped next day

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you want for yours Junior?
120.00 is a little pricey for just brackets. This is not a Supra so I dont need specific 1J Supra parts. But thanks for the offer.
Soarers and what ever no one needs is what I need I can make almost anything work with the crossmember I have now. plus its a single so no lines in the way.
Cary

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats more like it. What type are they round or square mount? And are there mounts or just brackets?
Cary
Picture maybe?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
OB1 JZA70, sells these if you're interested. His quality is second to none!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BigT
What "Quality" :) I am looking for stock Toyota stuff. I dont want someone elses custom stuff. I will create the crossmember side of this swap. He makes the engine side to mount to stock crossmembers as I recall. Thanks but not what I was after. Remember this is a 72 Celica with a 6 instead of a 4 and set back 4.5in.

HKS those sound good let me see what else shows up maybe the same with the mounts or even Square style. Those would be the cheapest to get mounts for anyway. Did you have pictures of those.
Cary

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
I've got 2 sets.. one original

one is a 87 mount that are orins but I couldn't get them to fit because he sent the wrong ones but I modified them they just need outward distance like they need to be washereed out then you can use 87 mounts.

LMK

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Zazzn
?????
Can you go over that again? Are they 87 1J brackets? Round or square? Pictures maybe? I think you are saying these are Orin mounts for the 7m pre89 cross right?

The other set is original 1J? Do they have mounts as well.
Cary

·
12,222 Posts
Ok you've got some stuff messed up

You have brackets and Mounts.

I have 2 jza70 brackets that work with the 89 x member and need 89 mounts

I also have 2 of orins brackets that I had to modify which where 89 brackets and I had the angle changed to the correct angle the only problem is they where too short for distance nothing some washers wouldn't fix they arn't P&P thats for sure because you have to add some washers but i'm not looking for the price I paied for them eaither. Anyways... Let me know.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Zazzn
Messed up that would not be the first time for me. :rolleyes: Ok I think I got what you are saying now. What did you want for what? You have just brackets correct?

Super
You have brackets or just mounts? whats the price and condition?
Cary

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got a set today from Poi Dog. Great almost new condition off a 2J Na. Thanks for trying to help though guys.
Cary

·
12,222 Posts
Rgguy,

i donno 100 shipped?

Paied 300 *Sigh*

My bad just looked above... :sadwavey:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Opps.... Thanks anyway man. I got these for 100.00 delivered today. They even clear my NOS lines which was a real worry.
Cary

1 - 17 of 17 Posts