Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,548 Posts
16711-46160 is the radiator fan shroud part # for a 1995 TT Supra 6-speed. I just bought one last week. Is yours 6-speed or automatic.

16711-46170 is the bracket for the small electric cooling fan.

Which one of your Supras are you going to put this on? I have a 16711-46160 with the only problem being 2 of the mounting tabs are half broken (semicircle instead of full circle).

464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need it for a 95 TT automatic. I was not aware there is a difference. I asked for everything needed to replace the cooling since my car has an electric fan assy, and they have both part #'s you mentioned on the invoice. Maybe the dealer did not realized one is for the N/A and the other for the TT? Do you know what part # I need for the TT automatic?

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,548 Posts
Sorry, 16711-46170 is the bracket for the small electric cooling fan. I've corrected my post. There are two #12s in the Toyota diagram, and I was looking at the other one. Toyota calls this bracket a "shroud" also.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,548 Posts
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks for the clarification. I got a photo from the Dealer, and he said he is going to order the bracket that shows for the NA to see if it fits for the TT, or if it is different. They have the upper large fan shrowd available, but I will let you know if I need it.

I may just end up needing the large Y bracket, part#16711-46170. If anyone knows if this is different for NA vs TT please chime in. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts