Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
love to sell it to you, but you haven't payed for the last item you said the check was on the way for :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

Hey David...I got your address...I am sending the check today so next week u have it on monday-tuesday...

David Morales

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scnat said:
love to sell it to you, but you haven't payed for the last item you said the check was on the way for :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

Hey David...I got your address...I am sending the check today so next week u have it on monday-tuesday...

David Morales
mmmm last I remember I send you an email and a note...if u want I can put it here too ...as I can see you like the things in public... so do and say whatever u want...if u keep talking SH...T then things next time will be diferent !!! thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whoever have a set of intercooler pipes for a NA-T setup I am interested !!thanks everyone !!

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
davidm23 said:
:rofl: :1poke: u think I care ?
I have a set of NA-T IC pipes that came off my car sitting in my garage, since I went with a new intake manifold setup.......... but if you should pay David first if you owe him money :ugh2:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Re: pistons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm23
how much is shipping to miami FL 33103 ????
thanks
Dave

18 dollars should be enough

if they are stilll for sale, let me know your paypal to send money !!!
thanks
DAvid

no paypal but you can send a check

send me your adress/name at [email protected] so I will send you the $$ right away !!
thanks
David

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
davidm23 said:
:rofl: :1poke: u think I care ?
this is such a small world, you never know who knows you :rofl:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
scnat said:
this is such a small world, you never know who knows you :rofl:
ok I agree with u in that...u can PM me if u want to continue this, now what I really need is the pipes for my brother's car...thanks

·
Registered
979 Posts
what set up is he running on what car?.....im going to be changing out some stuff soon on my sc300 na-t and will have a bolt up intercooler and piping with additional injector bungs...
lemme know
Jeff

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SC300TURBO said:
what set up is he running on what car?.....im going to be changing out some stuff soon on my sc300 na-t and will have a bolt up intercooler and piping with additional injector bungs...
lemme know
Jeff
he's gonna use toyomoto tubular manifold and T66 , missing pipes and BOV !! everything else he have it !!

·
Registered
979 Posts
what bov does he want..i have an extra blitz withthe little filter and a putrple top greddy i might get rid of..lemme know

i will be selling an intercool, pipes, with injector bungs already in it
Jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts