Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah, boost cut is no fun. especially when you're pulling on someone in a race and all of a sudden, they pass you. especially when it's a f*'n srt4. so, i need a way around this boost cut. i'm thinkin' a mk4 map sensor will cure this, all i would have to do is plug it in and richen the new mixture with a safc, correct? so plz lmk if you have one for sale. thanks
clayton

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
i was following a thread on the map sensor before on this forum.they had the part # up and the price.i think it was like 360$ new.
keith

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
$196 new from Champion Toyota. Takes about two weeks to get it.

HTH

- Hams

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
w00t i know where im getting my new map sensor :)

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
if you get it let us know if it helps.i have some jdm 440's not yet installed,they might go good together
keith

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I'll sell mine for $150 shipped(US only-outside US you pay shipping)
I got my aristo engine about 3weeks ago so this is what it will be off of(same as supra)

·
LAG?? Learn to drive...
1,941 Posts
call me stupid but why spend $150-300 for a mkiv map sensor that will only raise the cut when you can spend like $40-50 on ebay and eliminate it?? or atleast raise it so high that you would never be able to achieve it.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
supraracer01 said:
call me stupid but why spend $150-300 for a mkiv map sensor that will only raise the cut when you can spend like $40-50 on ebay and eliminate it?? or atleast raise it so high that you would never be able to achieve it.
Depends on what people want out of their cars and how safe they want to get it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts