Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for the following parts for my MKIV Supra project/build:

OEM LHD Parts(updated):
-2JZGTE (prefer stock and one originally from a USDM Supra)
-V160/161 Transmission (needs to be in good condition)
-trunk foam
-full headliner (for targa)
-complete set of all locks/cylinders w/ keys (LH door/RH door, ignition, hatch, glovebox)
-LHD Odometer + hazard button
-OEM 98 front bumper
-wiper arms + motors (L+R)
-dash/passenger airbag + cover
-rear seat speaker panels w/ grilles
-passenger window switch
-passenger side rear brake vent rubber insert
-LHD HVAC control unit
-LHD HVAC box w/ ducts/piping
-Heated seats switch
-Hood/trunk/fuel door release cables
-OEM Fuel door

Please let me know if you have any of these available. If so, send me a message and tell me what you've got available and how much you're asking.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,266 Posts

·
Ninja
952 Posts
I have more then half of this and could do a package deal for you. I’m located in west palm Florida, shoot me a pm if you’re interested

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,266 Posts
hatch struts
I have 2 sets of genuine Toyota hatch lift struts for the rear hatch of the MkIV Supra for sale:

Set #1:
Genuine Toyota lift struts, from a wingless Supra. Used and weak, they will hold the hatch up, but need help opening the hatch. These would be great to send off to Strutwise to have them recharged, so you don't have to go without any hatch struts for 2 weeks. Sale price $99 for the pair. No additional hardware is included (reuse your existing nuts and bolts).

Set #2:
Genuine Toyota lift struts, from a wingless Supra, recharged by Strutwise many years ago. Used. They were recharged for a winged Supra. They will hold a winged hatch up, but need a little help opening the hatch. They will hold a wingless hatch up just fine. Sale price $139 for the pair. No additional hardware is included (reuse your existing nuts and bolts).

Shipping is not included (post here or PM me for a shipping quote). Add 3% PayPal fee or send as a "gift".

Set #1:

Set #2:

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,266 Posts
targa top
Do you have a targa top now that you're replacing? I'm trying to find the plastic grommet that surrounds the targa lock hole in the headliner. If you have that, please let me know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have a targa top now that you're replacing? I'm trying to find the plastic grommet that surrounds the targa lock hole in the headliner. If you have that, please let me know.
Unfortunately not, my project Supra is a completely stripped down shell.

Bump, list updated.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm looking for the following parts for my MKIV Supra project/build:

OEM LHD Parts:
-complete set of all locks/cylinders w/ key(s) (LH door/RH door, ignition, hatch, glovebox)
-LHD chassis + dash harness
-OEM steering column w/ column cover
-LHD Odometer + Surrounding panel/hazard button
-93-95 Tail Lights Harness
-wiper arms + motors (L+R)
-dash/passenger airbag + cover
-LHD HVAC ducts/piping
-LHD dash bar
-rear license plate light assembly
-Hood/trunk/fuel door release cables
I have the above parts in storage. PM me and we can discuss.

·
Ninja
952 Posts
Did we ever get in contact? I have a majority of this list

1 - 13 of 13 Posts