Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I am in the market for a LHD MKIV within Alberta but willing to travel. If you are selling yours or know anyone who is please PM me. I would like TT 6 speed's Only please, no autos, RHD's, or NA's. I will settle on any color other than red ( Black or White Preferred ). My budget is 40K. I am located in Calgary, AB. Thank You.

· Pot Hole Slalom
410 Posts
I looked into this one and not quite sure what to make of it. Made a call into RCTS for he had some work done there and was told it was ok if I wanted to just have fun with it but car still had some unresolved issues. Not to mention the TONY THE TIGER tribal stripes on it...why??!!

GL with your hunt... I'm in the market too!:attention

· Registered
77 Posts
You might be better off looking for one in the states. Lots of nice ones on the forums here, it'd cost a couple grand to bring it up, have to pass safety, etc, but you'd have a lot more variety to choose from. Either way good luck on your hunt

· Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ Correct however, It is difficult to find time off especially when you own a business and importing from the states may take a few days. I am just checking to see whats available in Canada and if nothing shows up, I guess I will have to make a trip down south to find one, during the summer time. Would really like one ASAP though, however!

· Registered
32 Posts
Hello there

Not sure if you got my message last time, but I saw that you updated your wanted ad so I figured I'd let you know that the car is still availible and if you are serious about buying the car I can drive it to alberta as you were looking for one inside the province correct? Anyways here's my message from a few weeks back....

Just saw your wanted ad for a TT 6 spd. I have a black on black stock 94 6spd with 144000 mi on her. The car was imported a year ago, I've only put about 2000mi on it over the past year, has been garage kept all winter, and still is in hibernation in the garage. Car has all its vin tags and is very clean inside and out. The only thing that isn't stock about the car is an aluminum koyo radiator installed last august and a megan racing down pipe with an electronic cut out in it. (I have the stock cats/ downpipe for the car). I'm located near vancouver bc, and I am asking $32000 because that is about what I have into the car by the time, I bought it, imported it, and paid all the tax, duty, maintenance to pass inspections, and inspections/ time on it. Please let me know if you are interested, if you send me you're email address I can send some pictures. Thanks

Dan

· Registered
3 Posts
I might be looking to sell mine (94 Targa TT 6sp). Meets most of your criteria except that it's red.
The car is pretty much stock with 117K mi. It has a few dents which I was going to fix and repaint the car this year.
Looking to sell for $30k. I'm located downtown Vancouver.

Mod list:
Apexcone HID 55w
Apexi PowerAir Intake (stock box available)
TRD Stainless Steel Brake Lines
LEDs bulbs in headlight markers, interior dome, and license plate
97/98 tail lights
Indiglo Gauges
Cross drilled rotors
Blitz FATT turbo timer DCIV

· Registered
1,349 Posts
Yeah don't be lazy and just go and buy one from the States.
For 40k you can find one for 34/35k.. and for that money you can find a very NICE supra. The rest of the money goes towards import fee's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.