Supra Forums banner

WTB: Middle Console & rear hatch cardboard

589 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  xbworkz 
#1 ·
My project is nearing completion and i need a few small parts to finish the interior.
I am looking for a middle console in good condition local. I am also looking for the hard cardboard piece that goes in the hatch above the spare tire that supports the rear carpet. I am also missing 3 of those black caps that cover the screws on the rear access panels. I might be interested in a spare tire as well if someone has one laying around.
I am located in Suffolk, Long Island. Please PM me if you have any or all of these parts available. Thanks, Jeff

Discussion starter · #4 ·
I PM'd you back about the rear cover. As for the project i have been making a full album on everything. Once its completely done i will post the link to the album. I went further than most and gutted my interior to the point of not one single part was left untouched. The engine bay is in the process of getting the same treatment and then next is to paint the front end and rear bumper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.