Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local to me Supra Mk III owner and friend wanted me to post this "wanted to buy add" for him.

HE WANTS TO BUY a Mk III NA bell housing for a 5 speed trannie.

I hope I got all of the necessary info inserted above. I wrote it down yesterday when he gave me the info on the phone but now that I am posting I can't find that info...haha...

If you have what he wants please quote a price and tell us where it is located. If you want you can PM me.

Thanks

JimSr
====

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody???

·
Registered
556 Posts
Jim, if you can get someone to Everett, I'll donate it, as fuel is so expensive. ;) I have a couple actualy.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK & THANKS. I will tell my friend Jesse and see what he says...
JimSr
====

·
Registered
556 Posts
No problem Jim. Kinda what we are all here for isn't it ;)

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just had a quick minute to talk to Jesse and had to get going and he is going to get back to me and I will let you know what he has to say (he had just got a new cell phone and said he hadn't checked the messages yet).

·
Registered
556 Posts
No problem Jim, I'm sure they won't be going anywhere soon.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jesse said it was too long of a drive although your price is right and he wants you to know he appreciates the offer.

He is still hoping to find a bell housing closer to home. Anybody else out there closer to Portland have this bell housing...

Thanks again my Supra friend for the offer.

JimSr
====

·
Registered
556 Posts
Easy deal, If anyone is coming up North,from down that way, or any North end guys heading South, offer is still open. Been cleaning the garage, and noticed I have 3 right now ;)

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Easy deal, If anyone is coming up North,from down that way, or any North end guys heading South, offer is still open. Been cleaning the garage, and noticed I have 3 right now ;)
That would be super if we could get it relayed down in this direction by a few different people...haha...

Anybody out there who happens to be going to Everett or anybody from the Everett area who would like to help out by picking a bell housing or two up and carrying it or them somewhere further South. Maybe by relaying it we can get bell housing/s headed towards Longview/Kelso area. Please don't be afraid to speak up...haha...

THANKS for any help we can get.

JimSr
====

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Please PM my your phone number if you don't mind. Jesse would like to talk with you about the bell housings.

Thanks.

Jim
===

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shawn: Jesse called me to let me know that you can get the bell housings to Chehalis via another friend. "THANK YOU" so much for working it out so that Jesse could get a hold of the bell housings. Your generosity with him is super. A super WOW to you for bending over backwards to help Jesse out.

JimSr
====

·
Registered
556 Posts
Actualy, Centralia is where the friend is. Hopefully it will be that far by Sunday/Monday.

Relay network ;) Everett-Spanaway-Centralia --- I'll give Paul, Jesse's info so they can hook up. Paul = the semi-round younger guy, you had lunch with at the xxx last summer.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Okay Shawn I know who you mean now. My memory is weak as is typical of some of us oldsters. When we had the last Centralia MG&E Paul came up to me but I didn't remember him and then he mentioned that he was the young fella who sat with us for lunch at the XXX drive at the AllToyota Cruise In. After a little while my mind started clicking again and I remembered him.

Anyway a great big thanks to you and all of your friends who are involved in getting the bell housings to Jesse.

What a great bunch of people Supra owners are!!!

Kind of reminds me of when I was driving JimJr's show Supra home from Phoenix and the engine blew up in the middle of the Mojave dessert and Jimmy put out a call to Mani, a Sourthern California Supra owner,who hooked us up with Chip from Barstow, CA,who rescued us from the middle of the dessert and took us into Barstow where we were able to rent a U-Haul truck and trailer to haul the car to UnderPressure's shop in California. When the chips (no pun intended) are down it seems like there is always some Supra owner who is willing to help out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts