Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the lower half of a rear seat, color and wear don't matter. In fact the cheaper the better.

·
Registered
22 Posts
have one in Colorado, black leather, $80 plus shipping for the lower or $140 for the whole thing plus shipping.
Do you still have those rear seats for sale? Also I need them for a 95 toyota supra... and caption above your pic states you have an older model. do you have ones for the mark 4 or the mark 3?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm buying them as soon as he gets me a price for shipping. So get off my kool-aid. Lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
My bad, I didn't know you were still interested. Sometimes i go on these forums and ppl say they want something, and never come through or there are no response on the forum from orginal person who started the thread, I wasnt trying to side line you though, lol. But if you change your mind, and don't want them, or find them somewhere else. Please don't hesitate to let me know, as I need them too. Thanks

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries man I was just messing with ya. Haven't heard from the guy in a bit since he said he'd get me a price for shipping. So BUMP this up cuz I'm still looking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts