Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for either a non-turbo complete 5 speed swap, or, a 7m-gte with 5 speed swap complete. Anything available, please let me know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a friend! :D

Mostly just interested in the n/a 5 speed swap. Thinking about a cheap fun autocross car.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I might be able to help you out. I have a mk3 parts car, but its a turbo and I'm keeping the drivetrain. However I don't need any of the pedals or interior (burgandy) from it and I have a spare mk2 w58 I could probably live without. Maybe even the front half of the drive shaft, but again from a mk2. The mk2 w58 has the shifter in a slightly different spot. Not exactly a complete mk3 5spd swap but it might work for you if your on a small budget. Ralphs in Abbotsford has had 3 mk3 NAs forever, I imagine they still have a couple of them. They might not have the trannies anymore, but they might have the driveshaft and other little bits that I don't.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill let you guys know on monday, I run an autowrecker myself and am bidding on a 92 MKIII turbo, so we shall see if I win it or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts