Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SP61GT Powered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to find an MKIII somewhere near SW MO relatively. The closer the better! I'm really not picky, I just need a few things

- Decently clean inside and out, no junkyard jobs

- Has to have a title that will come with the car

- Don't care about mileage or trans type

- I'd prefer an NA shell as those tend to go cheaper

- If you can trailer it to somewhere relatively close to me I'd be willing to pay more!!

If you or someone you know have one, please let me know how much you want, how far away you are, and if you can travel.

* I HAVE CASH IN HAND*

Thank for reading,
Cameron

·
Registered
139 Posts
not really that close but have a na shell that was also turboed.. car as of now has no tran just a block with pistons crank and oil pan no drive shaft and the dash needs to be re installed.. car is blue with blue interior... i started to sand the hood and drivers fender. passanger fender has a dent with a few holes where some one tried to pull it out and last door has a dent in passanger side.... other than that all is well with it... i live in northeastern pa and if you are willing to get it shipped out their to you you can check it out in forsale thread under 87 parts or project... the first set of pics were months ago and the second set was before i pulled the dash out thinking i was going to need the whole body harness but didnt...either way good luck with your search and hope you find one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts