Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the TRC + Seat heater buttons for their MKIV supra
I know US-spec didn't carry the seat heating option but maybe som canadian (or Euro)-spec users will read this :)

The part numbers are

TRC Button 84988-14020 or 84988-14010
Seat heating 84751-14030

(pics, borrowed from users here , hope it's ok)
Trac Button (the one in the middle)

Seat heating

And does anyone know if there's a block off plate you can use for the active spoiler (I've removed it) and missing the buttons so I just thought I could get a plate there instead, I think J-specs have it since some of them didn't come with active spoiler?

My dash is cut up for a 10" monitor and I'm going back to OEM so that's why I'm missing these items :)

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,552 Posts
And does anyone know if there's a block off plate you can use for the active spoiler (I've removed it) and missing the buttons so I just thought I could get a plate there instead, I think J-specs have it since some of them didn't come with active spoiler?
Yes, there are blanks for each of the 3 positions. Did the active spoiler button go on the far left? You can get them from Toyota for around $10.

The seat heater buttons are no longer available to US Toyota dealers. Probably discontinued, but try some European dealers. (And yes, it's OK that you used my seat heater button picture :))

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know a P/N for these blanks, I'll get all three just so I know I don't miss anything :)

Thanks for the loan :)

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,552 Posts
Do you know a P/N for these blanks
55538-14020 (left side of a USDM dash)
55537-14030 (right side of a USDM dash)

I don't have a part # for the center one, but I think that one of the plugs above also fits in the center.

Edit: I think 55538-14020 works in the center also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts