Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have some fold down sun visors. are you looking for a pair or just 1 specific side? I will trade visor for fenders.. LOL J/K lemme know if you need only one side or not I have a 95 pass side one with cracked mirror and a 97 driver side one.
Looking for both driver and passenger side.

Is there a difference between 95 and 97 visors?

Price for both shipped to 92840?

Thanks.

· Highway Demon
4,778 Posts
The difference is that the 95 I think are leather and the 97 are vinyl. The 95 also have the srs air bag information literally printed on the visors whereas on the 97 where it is just a sticker that can be removed. I have already removed it. I can sell you the set of 95 if I just swap out the driver side one that is in my car as well. The only thing wrong with mine are normal wear and tear, ie indentation from garage door opener clip and as I already mentioned the cracked mirror on the passenger side. No tears or rips anywhere on them.

· Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The difference is that the 95 I think are leather and the 97 are vinyl. The 95 also have the srs air bag information literally printed on the visors whereas on the 97 where it is just a sticker that can be removed. I have already removed it. I can sell you the set of 95 if I just swap out the driver side one that is in my car as well. The only thing wrong with mine are normal wear and tear, ie indentation from garage door opener clip and as I already mentioned the cracked mirror on the passenger side. No tears or rips anywhere on them.
Thanks for the info.

How much for the matching pair shipped to 92840?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.