Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a MKIV TT 6spd... mods don't really matter. The car just has to be in good condition and I would prefer the mileage to be under 70k'ish but I will consider anything. It would be better if you are close to either of my locations, but I will consider those who are far away if you're willing to help with shipping. :) Thanks and let me know by either posting here or PM.

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
I'm looking for a MKIV TT 6spd... mods don't really matter. The car just has to be in good condition and I would prefer the mileage to be under 70k'ish but I will consider anything. It would be better if you are close to either of my locations, but I will consider those who are far away if you're willing to help with shipping. :) Thanks and let me know by either posting here or PM.
I am now in Manassas VA!!!
my number is 505 463-6061.

Car is a 1994 Blk/Tan Targa 6sp with 114k miles on it. Clear title, no wrecks or paint work ever.

Price is $34,999. reasonable offers considered

Within the last 500 miles car has received a Freshly rebuilt transmission from Jeff Watson, a New rear Main
Seal, New HPF Bronze Clutch with SB Pressure plate, an HKS VPcII, Innovate LM-1 Wideband,
Not too long before that the car was treated to a HPF 67mm turbo kit along with their 3-row. I also installed tein flex coilovers
around the same time. Fuel system was built using a titan Rail, 850cc Precision injectors, Dual walboro pumps and
aeroquip hardware. The interor looks very good, with no significant wear. Most people can't believe it's 13 years old. The exterior has
a few minor blemishes, but nothing that will show up on camera. Typical rock chips and there is one scrach on the bumper from
previous owner. Nothing major I just don't want anyone to be suprised.

HPF 3-Row Intercooler

Blitz Type 03 Wheels

Greddy Racing Ti Exhaust

Dual fuel pump wiring. Done the right way!

Rear hatch area

Interior Shot

VPCII resting under Alpine CD Player (mb Quarts in the doors)

Innovate LM-1 Wideband (hardwired, No cords, no batteries)

Engine Bay, Here you can see the tein flex coilovers, Fuel system and HPF (t67 ptrim)
Single turbo Kit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts