Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Neighborhood Hustler
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a complete set of N/A rotors & calipers in good condition for my SC. I need front & back rotors & calipers. lmk what is available. thanks

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Have a set of rear brakes that will be available in a week. Freshly painted (no supra sticker on it), taken off a 98 supra, has just over 90k miles on them. Only reason im selling is because im upgrading to TT

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have the fronts and rotors cross drilled ready to go text me 407-453-9296

·
Neighborhood Hustler
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have a set of rear brakes that will be available in a week. Freshly painted (no supra sticker on it), taken off a 98 supra, has just over 90k miles on them. Only reason im selling is because im upgrading to TT
pm sent

·
Registered
123 Posts
upgrading front brakes in my 98 gs300. I have perfectly working front rotors, calipers, and pads. in 2 weeks. pm if interested?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Is it an SC300 or 400? The sc300 has smaller brakes front and rear than the N/A mkiv supra and sc400.

If putting the rear rotors from the sc4 or NA supra onto a sc3 you need to either cut or remove the dust shield and also you need the proper caliper brackets from the Sc4 or supra.

I'm not 100% sure if the front dust shield needs to trim because my whole front brake/suspension setup was from the soarer TT when I bought it and the soarer TT is the same as the SC400 or NA supra.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts