Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys, im looking for a 7m gte in good shape with low kms.... I live in Nanaimo BC, and need an engine asap, so if youve got a good engine 89plus, ive got the cash waiting, give me a shout and well see what we can work out, cheers Brennan

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i need just the engine, dont need manifolds and stuff but will take them if u got them, i just need another engine, mine was mint and then i went away for over a year and a half and let it sit, and stuff dries up... so i need another one, but my parts are fine... let me know what you got, cheers Brennan

·
Winter Sucks
99 Posts
I pulled my engine out and am waiting for my new engine that I had built in Victoria. So when I get back my new long block I plan on swapping over all the valve covers and etc to the new engine. The one that came out of my car had 160k on it and was vey strong. The guys that owned it before me took very good care of it. When Im done I will have a spare long block including stock turbo I think I could throw in a spare metal head gasket that would change if your at this point. I also have a basically brand new stainless steel exaust systemfor the car 2.5" but very professionally done. Let me know what you think [email protected]

·
This country is too cold.
669 Posts
I thought you were in Brisbane man, when did you get back. I tried calling you but never got anything but your voicemail.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha yeah man i was in brisbane, i left there a couple weeks ago and came home cause my visa expired, never heard from u, but my phone was kinda fuked... anway pm me later on about when ur gettin back, peace Brennan

·
Winter Sucks
99 Posts
I have no idea what a used 7m longblock complete to the turbo in good condition is worth. Hopefully there are those out there who do. Good shape with 160k Can send pics if needed its sitting on an engine stand right now.

·
Winter Sucks
99 Posts
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283232

Check this thread out these guys might be able to help you better than myself. I would probably take to long to get it to ya. ANother route is Canadian Engines in Surrey they built a 78 bronco motor for me and did a nice job. they usually have them on the shelf too which is nice. Stock only though. If all else fails I will go to the garage and strip my motoe and send it. LMK

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks ill keep that in consideration, but i would rather buy locally or from someone in the supra community... i appreciate the help tho, and if i cant find anything i may take you up on that engine you have if its alright with you. and i cant find anything else... cheers Brennan

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah sorry man i did, it sounds alright, but im looking for something with a little less kms and no leaks that i can just drop right in and go... however if nothin else comes along i may take you up on it if its still available, ill let you know and sorry for the late reply cheers Brennan..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts