Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Low Mile Supras
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a never-used early style Center Console that's (preferably) still in the box. The part number should read:
58901-14H00-c0 or 58911-14131-c0

Would like this as soon as possible and will give you a good offer.

- Jake

·
Registered
102 Posts
Not sure if this will help you or not, but I just ordered a console from Elmhurst a couple weeks ago and the box reads the same as the first part number you listed:

If it is the part number on the box that is important to you, I would give Elmhurst Toyota a call because they might have what you are looking for in stock brand new from the dealership.

I don't believe there is such a thing as an early or late model center console, they probably just updated the part number for some reason.

·
Low Mile Supras
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for the early style because I was told there are slight differences and I want to have the right part on hand with my car since the original is sort of broken.

·
Registered
672 Posts
What's the difference? I Never new there were different models, pretty sure there isn't.

·
Old School
4,051 Posts
You'll need to buy the label w/Targa instructions separately, they don't come installed on the lid. One more thing to obsess over.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have access to these direct from the dealer. PM mew with what you are looking to spend. I can beat the eBay price posted above by about 100 bucks.

·
Administrator
8,797 Posts
I have access to these direct from the dealer. PM mew with what you are looking to spend. I can beat the eBay price posted above by about 100 bucks.
They are $115 dollars from Elmhurst. So you would be asking $70 more than them at that price

·
Registered
106 Posts
They are $115 dollars from Elmhurst. So you would be asking $70 more than them at that price
Call it a tax on the too-lazy-to-google lol. When I needed this, I put the part number in google and around 10-20 sources popped up, so I am hesitant to believe that someone can't do the same. If this is out of line with forum rules, I can delete my comment.

·
Administrator
8,797 Posts
You're not breaking rules, I'm just another forum member calling it what it is. Do what you want idgaf.

·
Administrator
8,797 Posts
Is the assembly just the box with the lid on it?
Box, lid, latch. You'll need to order the sticker that goes under the lid but complete. You will need to reuse the rubber trim that goes around the ebrake or order one of those.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts