Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Somebody backed into my Dad's '89 supra yesterday... He needs a new passenger side rear quarter panel as well as the piece of the spoiler that's attached to it. The strip of moulding underneath would be a bonus, but from what he's told me it sounds like we might be able to salvage his.

Cheers!

· Registered
709 Posts
Hey, hows it going? Nice to see the old girl, too bad for the circumstances.

If someone hit him, try taking it through ICBC. Without the license of the car that hit you they may jerk you around but you might get a decent settlement. Most any bodyshop will be able to fix that without parts from what I can see in the pics. That is a really bad dent, the metal is definitly stretched, but its still a fairly small area so with a little pulling and bondo it can be fixed. As can the notch in the spoiler. A new quater would be nice, maybe you can talk ICBC into buying one. I'm guessing toyota doesn't carry them anymore, and they are hard to find totaly rust free at wreckers. Take it easy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.