Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My turbos just gave out on my new engine so i'm looking to swap to single turbo. I'm okay with cast manifolds and stainless. Doesn't really matter which, and also looking for a 60-70mm turbo to go along with it, preferably a borg warner s366 or precision 6766. I'm located in BC

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,661 Posts
How much are you looking to spend?
Only ask because a new cast manifold, s366, and hardware (studs/nuts) cost under $900

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably $500 on a manifold and $500-700 on a turbo, Problem is i'm not interested in the cheaper cast manifolds that cram all exhaust gases right into the collector. Looking more towards the SPA cast manifold, or a tubular stainless. Not looking for killer power, just something to replace the twins on low boost

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,661 Posts
Well the SPA is $500 new
The s366 is $600 or so new.
So why buy it used, just get it new, and enjoy opening the box.

·
Registered
253 Posts
$1100 USD is essentially $110,000 CAD by the time shipping, brokerage, exchange rate and the taxman get to you.........

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SPA is my favorite manifold but it will not work with a borg warner because of the frame size. My only choices are a borg warner ($700) and tubular manifold ($1200), or spa ($600) with a precision turbo ($1300). Either option is around $2000 for new parts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
You can install a SPA manifold with an S366. The only BW turbos that do not fit are the new SXE line and the large frames.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts