Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Great White
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone selling a Stillen front bumper hit me up with price and location. I prefer a local seller. Color not important, but white would be ideal.

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
This is werid, You want front stillen and I want stillen side skirt. Are we related??? :lol:

·
Great White
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is werid, You want front stillen and I want stillen side skirt. Are we related??? :lol:
Hey Truc, whats up man? Good to hear from you. Hey go to the link above and ask the guy if he will trade the side skirts with you and ill trade my front bumper with him.

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
Sup Tony, Yah I was that one already but I don't want to trade my stock. I'm keeping it for any situation may occur. I am still looking for it to buy, I already post my thread but Sheldon had it but lost it, [email protected]! :lol: Com'on peep, sell your Stillen front and side, damn it!!

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
I saw my body shop car 2 weeks ago, he didn't have the sideskirts, but he did have the front bumper (poor condition, scratches, couple of wavy areas).

·
Great White
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I may start looking in other forums. I rely on this one to much for parts lol. I just realized theres tons of other supra forums selling tons of stuff!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts