Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am looking for a MKIV Toyota Supra TT 6 Speed Manual. I prefer black/black but as long as the interior is black I can work with the exterior color. I'm looking for a car to collect rather than build/throw a big single turbo into. Nothing wrong with a big single but I am looking for a collection-grade car.

Here are my requirements:
MKIV Original Twin Turbo
6 Speed M/T
Targa Top
Under 80k miles
Stock or BPU. No built motors
Clean carfax/Clean Title
No Liens or Loans
In excellent condition

I have the budget for this car and I know what they are actually worth. I will not low ball you but I will also not overpay. My budget tops at 55k
I was in the process of buying a red MKIV with 40k miles in immaculate condition. The seller tried raising the price on me before we signed the documents so I walked away. I don't want to waste your time because I'm sure you value it as much as I value my own time.

If you're in the tri state area that would be a plus but I'll ship the right car. I am looking to buy the car as soon as possible. Please let me know if you're considering selling your car but please only reach out if you think your car matches my description.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.
- Mike W.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Ryan Bakerian, well respected guy on here..1FlossedM3 I believe is his username is selling a 94 Black on Black 46k mile 6 speed. Immaculate condition. Would give him a PM. He's on Facebook also in the supra for sale groups if your a member. Not sure if its still on ebay but listing below if it works

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172185999123?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

-Jake
You sure that is his?...he currently has an ad looking for a white one. Didn't know that black one was/is his.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.