Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a mkiv supra. Prefer white and must be 6 speed.Na shells are fine as long as it has a full gte swap. Must have a clean title! No projects! Looking to buy ASAP. Pm me details

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,484 Posts
I’ve got one but it is NOT cheap.

Reactions: okinawa-supra

·
Just a guy who loves cars
94' Turbo, Targa, 6 spd, Ren Red.
440 Posts
Ditto

·
Registered
684 Posts
Whats your budget?

·
Registered
56 Posts
So the 25k mile car was sold under me to a dealer.I’m still looking
Have a 1995 originally 5speed NA, has 98k and is White hardtop/ (non-targa). Converted to a 6-speed CD009 with the 2jz bell-house and adapter.

Reactions: C_cast90

·
BPU is so 1997
5,354 Posts
What state are you located in? I have a ‘94 6 speed with 68k miles, white on black, sport roof, non-swap car that I’m considering letting go. I was just on BaT to ballpark asking prices, and I’m blown away at what less desirable examples have sold for.

And when I say non-swap car, I mean it’s the original 2JZ-GTE, and original 6 speed transmission. A lot of cars are swapped.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Jeremy don't do it. You will regret it. I sold 2 and am now wanting to get back in again but yeah prices are crazy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've got a 1993.5 original TT 6 Spd targa. Built motor originally silver and painted 1A1 when motor was pulled while being built. Doors, hatch, doors, door handles, mirrors, etc removed for paint.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I've got a 1993.5 original TT 6 Spd targa. Built motor originally silver and painted 1A1 when motor was pulled while being built. Doors, hatch, doors, door handles, mirrors, etc removed for paint.
Can you msg me details/pics?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts