Supra Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Twas at that particular moment @Alrock31 realized after all the responses, he was never truly searching for a white 6 spd Supra with a clean title, as the white 6 spd clean title supra was in his heart the whole time.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Seems like plenty of people gave leads. Your initial posts made it sound like you'd pay whatever so long as it is a white 6 speed. Someone shared exactly that, dude on ebay is selling one that is v160 swapped with 10k or so miles in showroom condition for $190k.

If that is too much it goes back to what I believe some people led with. Which is price range. If white 6 speed supras in the 100k+ range isn't what you're willing to pay what is your price range so people can help.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Seems like plenty of people gave leads. Your initial posts made it sound like you'd pay whatever so long as it is a white 6 speed. Someone shared exactly that, dude on ebay is selling one that is v160 swapped with 10k or so miles in showroom condition for $190k.

If that is too much it goes back to what I believe some people led with. Which is price range. If white 6 speed supras in the 100k+ range isn't what you're willing to pay what is your price range so people can help.
Seems like plenty of leads to you lol. I’m willing to pay for the right car.I wouldn’t pay premium for a swapped car. I rather a built car or a stock one for the right price. I’ve been offered a 2-3 cars here and they weren’t what I was looking for. If you know of something pls lmk. Thanks for the concern!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Seems like plenty of leads to you lol. I’m willing to pay for the right car.I wouldn’t pay premium for a swapped car. I rather a built car or a stock one for the right price. I’ve been offered a 2-3 cars here and they weren’t what I was looking for. If you know of something pls lmk. Thanks for the concern!
I don't need leads, I already have theo one I want. Best of luck.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts