What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional:
What is your City? : Sandy
What is your State? : Utah
What is your Zipcode? : 84094

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for a turbo supra for $3000 or under. MKIII or MKIV will do. Utah is where I'm located.

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
If you get a mkiv for 3 grand I am pretty sure you will have 35k plus worth of work that will be needed

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
Why does everyone want something for nothing.... Have you ever looked in the for sale section before? How about on Craigslist or autotrader?...You wont find one that cheap on those sites.... So why would you come to a forum were all people do is talk and gloat about their supras and ask for one for nothing??? Sorry brother didn't mean to giz on your parade...
..................................................................................................................... :wackit: ....................................................................

·
Registered
530 Posts
^ That's more realistic. If you really want a turbo MKIV though, save up a bit more and you may find one that needs quite a bit of work for ~15k. So, depending on your standards, that may be something to consider.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found many N/A's on supratrader.com and suprafieds.com. I emailed them and hopefully can get something going, if not, theres always supraforums offers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why does everyone want something for nothing.... Have you ever looked in the for sale section before? How about on Craigslist or autotrader?...You wont find one that cheap on those sites.... So why would you come to a forum were all people do is talk and gloat about their supras and ask for one for nothing??? Sorry brother didn't mean to giz on your parade...
..................................................................................................................... :wackit: ....................................................................
I agree 100%, i blue booked a 95 TT 6spd lastnight and it said 29K but with todays economics i would see more like 21-25 a very very good price. I myself am not a supra owner but i hope to be.

For 10K you would be looking at a Roller with a Rear End as the only part of the Drivetrain if that. GL is all i have to say. Maybe not even a clean title roller...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts