Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.
Its me again, im looking for a 1989+ Supra Turbo, 5 speed.

Im entertaning any offers but what i would like is a car with little or NO rust, no accidents, and in good running condition.

I have a 187 Mazda RX7 Turbo II that i could trade for the car + cash if the car is good enough. Or i may be able to just do cash.

So if anyone has a nice Supra Turbo that they are looking to sell please let me know.

Tim

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
hey tim,

you should come check out mine. Its got very minor rust in a few spots, but its easily fixable, and I will have it fixed before I sell. rebuilt motor, targa, its got mods in my sig, but I probably would keep those.

call me 926 1311. Im at school during the week.

Curtis

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Curtis, we talked before about me buying your Supra.

Would you sell it with the mods that are done to it? Or you want to keep those for yourself? Are you intrested in a trade? OR do you just want the cash?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW that car is mint. Now i just wonder, is he asking $8550 for the car that he was formerly asking 15k for?

If so DAM im intrested.

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
ya, his price has come down a bit. consider the 20G kit is around $2000 CDN to buy, that alone makes the car worth the money imho. a local guy has a 20G on his car, its a great turbo.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
It's a Canadian car, so I'm guessing his appraisal is in Canadian funds...

I'm assuming his asking price is in Cdn, because anyone who's gonna buy it, is probably in Canada.

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
hes asking US$8550, but thanks to the crappy US dollar, that works out to be just over $10,300 canadian. thats an incredible price. i paid $7k for my stock 88, and it wasnt even close to the shape his is in.

L

·
0 Posts
Crap, Vansupra just pointed out this thread to night. Thanks for filling in Jeff Lange/BTZ/Enraged. Ive not been on the forums much past my for sale section/thread.
The car is $8500.00 US. $10300.00 CND. If any one is inturested in this car they need to see it in person. Pictures just dont do it justice. Yes the appraisal is in CND funds. Ceep in mind that was in 2002 before $4k+ went into the car.
If any one wants to talk give me a call. All email related questions info is on my cardomain.
Allan:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts