Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered new lights like maybe a week ago. Finally installed all the bulbs and stuff (cause I was waiting on the fog harness, didn't know that was seperate). Anyways strapped it on, bulbs all in, take some night pictures, and what do I see?!?!

At first I thought it was on the outside cause these are new headlights, so I used some Novus to try to get it off, it's still there. There are a little bit on the passenger's side too, but nothinig major. The ones on the driver's side is kinda big though. I don't know what happened. Any way I can remove these or something without taking the headlights apart?

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
exvelocity said:
look like a ghost, lol. splash a little alcohol ,drain it and let it evaporate,
Wait, wait... can you say that again? Please explain. The thing is on the inside, and I see no way of going into the headlights without opening it.

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
michaelvanle said:
Wait, wait... can you say that again? Please explain. The thing is on the inside, and I see no way of going into the headlights without opening it.
well if he wants you to put alcohol in it, just remove the lights and pour it in the holes..no need to take the whole thing apart.. thats if he was serious and it will help you.lol..

jay

·
Single Turbo
710 Posts
Wow that's weird. Hopefully it's not in the actual plastic. Hopefully you can get it out by the other members means. I'd be pissed to for $600 lights.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Take the headlight, and put them in the sun, or in a bit hot place, and check the seal @ the headlight. I had the same problem and it turned out to be, that my seal had a crank in it and some moist came in when washing the car.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,447 Posts
BEFORE YOU PUT ANYTHING IN, CONTACT WHO YOU BOUGHT THEM FROM! Curt will fix the problem and likely replace the lights (assuming you bought them from him), just don't mess with them in any way or he likely will not be able to accept them. Contact whichever dealer you purchased them from before trying anything, and see if you can get replacement lights.

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MDSuPeRStAr said:
BEFORE YOU PUT ANYTHING IN, CONTACT WHO YOU BOUGHT THEM FROM! Curt will fix the problem and likely replace the lights (assuming you bought them from him), just don't mess with them in any way or he likely will not be able to accept them. Contact whichever dealer you purchased them from before trying anything, and see if you can get replacement lights.
Yep :) I sent Curt an email about this. I just thought it was worth putting up a thread to see if there's any easy fix that'll solve this. I think I'm cursed bro... lol

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Curt Aigner said:
I'll send another one out.........E-mail recieved
Hey thanks a lot Curt. You mind if I wait till the new ones come to send the "old" ones back? Cops might give me smack for running around headlightless...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts