Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Your return has been received and processed, however, a refund cannot be issued at this time. Due to the state’s persistent cash flow problems, the State Controller’s Office was forced to delay a number of payments, including those for tax refunds. State refund payments will resume as soon as cash becomes available." :rant: :rant:

·
sucks. that's why I filed mine super early and had the money in the back by the end of January. I was worried about the same thing happening here, but I guess it didnt

·
SUPRAfied
351 Posts
i never got anything, supposed to get $251 back, but didnt even get an "sorry fucker, were more broke than you, please dont break our legs" notice

·
Custom User Title
974 Posts
I owe the state money and wish I had the balls to send them a similarly worded letter about my cash flow shortage...

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
they mentioned they would be sending out "IOU's" months ago!!

·
FasterThanASpeedingCivic
671 Posts
After April 15th the State of CA has 45 days to pay you. After the 45 days they will owe you interest. I dont know the rate, but I do know they wont want to pay you interest. So my guess is June. We will have our money by June.

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
I should have sent a letter to Patterson.
Due to the fact I cannot possibly contriube any more money as we have full deductions yet, because my wife and I are white with no kids and choose not to throw ourselves to the mortgage crisis hounds, we somehow still owe the state $137.

At this time due to the fact that our president thinks Monopoly money is a valid form of currency, and our Governer whom I did not have an opportunity to vote for or against is blind and stupid, we cannot see paying you the taxes you claim we owe, please print yourselves some more money because that is what you're going to do anyways, and leave me the heck alone!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Make sure to say thanks to this guy when you get a chance.

·
The Chimp
371 Posts
I should have sent a letter to Patterson.
Due to the fact I cannot possibly contriube any more money as we have full deductions yet, because my wife and I are white with no kids and choose not to throw ourselves to the mortgage crisis hounds, we somehow still owe the state $137.

At this time due to the fact that our president thinks Monopoly money is a valid form of currency, and our Governer whom I did not have an opportunity to vote for or against is blind and stupid, we cannot see paying you the taxes you claim we owe, please print yourselves some more money because that is what you're going to do anyways, and leave me the heck alone!

Somehow I owe the state 400? why I don't know. I claimed 0 all year. I don't make squat for money. Feds think I owe them 1100. wtf.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts