Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been down for a while now, parhaps i missed something but i can't load the page anymore and i'm hoping someone knows why.

I was trying to get by with the haynes manual but it's nice to have as much info as possible.

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
No clue, but I miss it too...

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you gotta be kidding me! I've got so much work i wanan do i need the TSRM!

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
i dunno... i feel guilty for not donating to his cause. i wish i had more money... having all that bandwidth must cost a good bit of money to keep online.

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
I just spoke to Mike B [Mr. CygnusX1]. The HDD failed on the server. Restoration is in process & will be back up either tonight or tomorrow. So chill out, the Astro-Physicist has the situation under control.

Take care.

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
flubyux2 said:
i dunno... i feel guilty for not donating to his cause. i wish i had more money... having all that bandwidth must cost a good bit of money to keep online.
You're right Fluby! What we need to understand is, he'll do it for as long as he can & won't ask for help because that's not the kind of guy he is. He doesn't participate on SFs, if that tells you anything. LOL.
;)

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
well, i officially LOVE MIKE B... i would totally take him out to dinner or something... get him a case of his favorite beverage... or just make a contribution to his cause (when i get more income). there has been COUNTLESS times hes saved my ass. the fact taht i can access the TSRM is one damn good reason why i have no qualms w/ working on MK3's. the resources available for the MK3 are even better than the MKIV.com can supply!

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he needs to be added as one of the "mkiii heros"

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
TheHeffNerr said:
:run: that hdd better not fuck up our TSRM :'(
Mike has a degree in Astro-Physics from UC Irvine. He's genius. A failed HDD is fodder for the unprepared, which Mike is not. No worries.
;)

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
if you can let him know i will surely like to keep a backup of the TSRM, i am ordering my web page soon, will have unlimited bandwidth again and unlimited space.

·
A Happy Dad
2,321 Posts
I had it downloaded on my laptop, someone had it hosted, but my laptop went belly-up...... maybe someone would host it again, ftp site or something .. please?

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
flubyux2 said:
well, i officially LOVE MIKE B... i would totally take him out to dinner or something... get him a case of his favorite beverage... or just make a contribution to his cause (when i get more income). there has been COUNTLESS times hes saved my ass. the fact taht i can access the TSRM is one damn good reason why i have no qualms w/ working on MK3's. the resources available for the MK3 are even better than the MKIV.com can supply!
Heh, we have coffee 2-3 times a month. He gets some freaky non-coffee drink that chicks normally buy. His wife is beautiful, so leave that last comment alone, LOL. I know his MkIII as well as he does, maybe better. Let's just say he's a smart guy, but it's a good thing he knows me, LOL.

Take care.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
haha... well, its a good thing i "know" you Larry. ;) Mikes car Is mint too. you guys did a damn good job on it. wahts he get, some mango smoothie thing? i got the mango one, but it was a bit off... i had some kiwi strawberry smoothie and it was DAMN good!!! better than my Frozen coffee-slushy thing that i get.

i wish Mike had more time... i would probably make a nice "Donation" for a burned copy of the EPC And TSRM... since its probably copyrighted material and itd be forbidden to SELL it... but if he GIVES it away and recieves a Kickback... thats different, right? lol

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts