Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A Dyno never won a race..
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a RPS flwheel from my local shop and finally got it today. It sez Cyn-R-G by RPS in small letters. Is this the RPS flwheel that is offered for the MKIII???

·
Professional White Man
2,674 Posts
Cyn-R-G is slang for "synergy" which means two or more agents, when working together, provide effects greater than the sum of their individual effects. Also known as Gestalt, or a symbiotic relationship.

·
Love teh white wimmenz!
320 Posts
I believe that is what they call their "Segmented Heat Shield System".

Edit: Segmented to keep the Heatshield from warping when expanding and contracting.

·
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well thanks for the scientific terms but is this the RPS flywheel that ppl gloat and dance around before putting on lol??

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
i thought it made noise on the MKIV cuz its supposed to have a dual mass flywheel and you are switching to one piece. not totally sure about that. but my friends FW does rattle alot on his mkiv.

but he has a bad miss at idle so the engine is very rough. my other buddy w/ a MKIV has a smooth idle w/ a random miss. his would only rattle on the random misfires. the rest of th etime, it was smooth.

·
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So nobody here has a RPS flywheel that can remember if this is the one?? Its anadoized red if that helps. The ppl who ordered it dont have a clue.

·
Registered
942 Posts
thats the one, i have one too-but mine doesnt say synergy or whatever. they are the same thing, just you got the "updated
" model.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts