Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
WhiteCars4Life
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED ---- 550 SHIPPED ----

This includes 4 wheels with tires, all lugnuts with locking nut and the key for them(The key is in bad shape..It always trys to slip when tighting it down..not sure how much more it can take), off a 1994 Toyota Supra turbo. One of the wheels has some scrapes from a curb but since I have them painted black at the moment, it is not even noticeable. The wheels have been sitting in my basement for awhile now and have rubbed up agaisnt each other taking some of the wheel paint off in certain areas so I would give the painted wheels 5/10.
On with the tires. The Tires on the wheels are Michelin Pilot Sports. The fronts are 235/45/17 and the backs are 255/40/17. The front 2 have about 3/16ths of tread left on them and the back 2 have about 2/16ths of tread left on them. The front 2 seem to have some wear going on the inside as you can see in the first picture(inside wear being close to garage door side.) If you look close, you can see the darker and lighter area's where the wobble was starting to come in play. Im guessing it was an alignment issue.

Paypal only and sale is FINAL. Asking 550 shipped to the front door(That includes the 3%). If you are not sure..just ask, I will reply back.

Thanks Josh

·
Registered
240 Posts
Please check PM.

Im very interested..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts