Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
17,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I know this wouldn't normally belong in this section, but I'm flexing some administrative muscle on this one to ensure that people are actually seeing my For Sale ad since it lives in the "Other Cars - For Sale" section of Supraforums.

I will entertain trades for Supra TT hardtops, giving full preference to black or anthracite cars with black interior. Clean and straight stock bodies only (reversible mods are fine), clean titles, no stories, but I don't expect garage queens either. Tasteful mods welcome!

The ad for my actual car is here: 2004 Corvette Z06 with 19k and GMPP extended warranty for sale

Please respond to me via PM if you are interested...no need to clutter up this thread with any commentary. Thanks very much for looking, and thanks to Dusty and the entire MVP Motorsports/Supraforums crew for the space.

PS. I'm coming "home" to Supras! :angel:

·
Boost Junkie
12,635 Posts
Haha,

Congrats Steve, we knew you'd be back.

Steve

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
steve i found this black hard top tt 6spd black interior just like you were looking for. I Might have stumbled across your dream car..i have no idea.
I wouldnt normally post this here but i lost your e-mail adress and you werent on aim so i didnt know how else to get you..i couldnt get the pms to work.
heres the link..its on another forum but the guys e-mail and phone is listed in the post.
take a look
http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/showthread.php?t=8101

·
Administrator
17,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot for thinking of me John, and I definitely need everyone's help to find the right car. That car, despite the great mods and year, has too much mileage and a non-original engine in it...but I did contact him for price information, etc.

My dream Supra has:

clean title
black exterior, black interior
full interior, including rear seats
no big stereo (small additions are fine)
no lightweight flywheel equipped clutch
no prior accident damage or paintwork
mileage under 70k on chassis
completely stock body, with stock wing
tasteful BPU mods OK (APU cars will be considered)
FMIC (Greddy 3 row or similar)

I am prepared to pay good money (fair market value) for the right car, and am not looking to save a buck by picking up a rough car this time. Due the rare nature of what I am looking for, I unfortunately expect it to take quite some time to find the right car. If you have what I'm looking for or know where I can get it, please don't hesitate to PM or e-mail me. Thanks very much!

Steve T.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.