Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm not sure if I can post this (I read all of the rules and it looks OK).

I have a Thermal R&D exhaust for my TT MKIV that has about 3000+ miles. Exhaust is still in very good condition. I have pics available. I would like to trade this for a quieter exhaust (i.e. Greddy SP or HKS Dragger), preferably as quiet as the stock if not quieter. If you're in the Chicagoland area and is interested, then we can meet up. It's still on my car right now, but all we have to do is stop by a muffler shop and swap them out.
This exhaust sounds awesome and mean, but I prefer something quieter (sleeper if you will). Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks,
Phuong

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
If you're looking for something quiet take a look at the Tanabe Hyper Madalion. Very very close to stock. Just make sure you don't take it for the Racing Medalion.

·
I pretend to be fast
1,030 Posts
I have the greddy sp. The muffler however has alittle hole in it that I repaired. Other than that its ok. If you want you can take a look and see if you wanna swap. How does the Thermal R&D exhaust sound? Can you compare it to something else? Let me know what you think.

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
I have a damn quiet Tanabe exhaust thats labled me the quietest Supra amongst friends. If you wanna meetup and check it out to listen to it just let me know and so that way I can hear and see yours too :)

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
i have a greddy sp...$200+shipping
-jt

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
303 & Yellow - You got PM..

JT - :wtflol: stay in your territory!!! .. lol, jk .. thanks for the offer, I really don't want to buy another exhaust ..

Phuong

·
i'm AMAZING!
465 Posts
I have the supra dragger...can you post pics of your exhaust? i was looking for something louder.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shaun - you got PM..

·
Space for sale
983 Posts
Do you have any pictures of your Thermal R&D exhaust? What size is it?

I have a Greddy SP and am willing to trade if i like your exhaust =P

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
l0l Josh what the hell or who is ATR? I`m an exhaust n00b as I have the same oval tipped quiet ass Tanabe that came with my car since I bought it.. all I did was put on a downpipe. But hey if you want it and this ATR thing is cool and loud I`ll fox with ya. :p

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lintrix - I will get some pics today .. the weather sucks yesterday so I wasn't able to get pics ..

Josh - Doesn't ATR make exhausts for Mit 3000GT? .. that's all I really know about them .. I remember it has that muscle car sound ..

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pics of My Thermal

Here are some pics of my There R&D exhaust - - - Warning!!! Dirty Supra!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More Pics

Here are more pics ..

·
Space for sale
983 Posts
What size is the exhaust? I need atleast a 3'' all the way because i have a 4'' DP... and that's kind of pushing it. The exhaust looks decently taken care of.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just called Thermal and here are the specs:
3" piping
7" round muffler
5" tip
16" long - muffler
stainless steel ..

PM me if you're still interested in trading ..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts