Top Secret Hood (fiberglass)
Do Luck Side Skirts
Bomex Front Bumper.
Brand New In The Box 1998 Tail Lights

·
Slingin pole
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that TS hood authentic? If not who's it made by?
to be honest i have no idea but fitment looked great on my car when i test fitted it. gaps are pretty even all the way around. only bad thing about the hood is that theres 2 quarter sized chips on it but its a simple fix i was quoted 50 bucks by my body guy.

·
No longer a Newbie!
496 Posts
good seller. Good luck with the sale!

·
Black Belt
161 Posts
You have any pictures of the TS Hood? I have a TRD hood which I am looking to trade as well. PM me with the pictures if you like.

Thanks.

PS - I noticed you changed your avatar. I like the old pic but this one even better. :)

·
Slingin pole
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You have any pictures of the TS Hood? I have a TRD hood which I am looking to trade as well. PM me with the pictures if you like.

Thanks.

PS - I noticed you changed your avatar. I like the old pic but this one even better. :)
i just need stock at the moment......and yes i changed girlfriends.:sadance:
I have a stock hood as well. But shipping might not be reasonable since we are on opposite side of the coast. If you are still interested, PM me.
no im gonna have to pass shipping i could buy a stock hood but you can buy mine if you like.
I like Seibon hoods since they fit really nice. If you have pics of it on your car, that would be nice to see. [email protected]
this one is fiberglass so i dont think its seibion but i could be wrong......

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
brianmoss69, What else you got over there? Are you starting a Supra store? LOL

Do you have any side skirts for sale? Do you still have the Top Secret style hood? LMK

·
Slingin pole
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
brianmoss69, What else you got over there? Are you starting a Supra store? LOL

Do you have any side skirts for sale? Do you still have the Top Secret style hood? LMK
yes i do, i have a top secret front bumper and hood. do luck side skirts a bomex front bumper 1998 lights ect just ask i probably have it if i dont i can find it for you im always here to help out another member.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Did you ever get pics of the TS hood on a car? I just want to see how the gaps are. How much for the hood? I might be able to pick this up, since Clearwater is 3.5 hours or so. I really want to see it before I come there, though!

I'm trying to find some side skirts similar to the OEM JDM/Ridox/Whifbitz style. Something with a subtle curve underneath and rounded brake vent area. I'm going to poke around some more and see what I can find.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts