Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1999 Camaro SS i am looking to trade for a Turbo MKIV. My camaro is black, with black rims, limo tints. It has longtube headers, no cats and a borla catback. It also has a built 6 speed tranny with around 8000miles done locally by Speed Inc, along with an LS7 clutch and LS2 flywheel. Whisper lid with a K&N filter, ASP underdrive pulley, and smooth bellows. If interested i have TONS of pics. Car is in very good condition especially for the miles..it has just over 120K miles...Im looking to trade it plus money of course for a Targa top Turbo MKIV..If anyone is interested please let me know

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
is there any interest at all?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it depends on the car, i know i have seen MKIVs go anywhere from $17,000 all the way to $30K so it all depends on the car

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not really to concerned with the Trans..i would prefer an auto, but a 6 speed will be fine also. ya ever since i went for a ride in Andrews car i just have to get a supra..I love my camaro, but the supra is just on another level.

·
Crawlin like a Catapilla.
278 Posts
JacobK said:
I love my camaro, but the supra is just on another level.
I wish i could show this to every domestic owner!LOL
GL Finding one!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AVmK4 said:
GL Finding one!
Dont get me wrong i love my domestics, theres not better thing then i think a big V-8 lopeing away at a stoplight. But man do i love them supras..Everything about them, they look gorgeous they arae EXTREMELY modable, they hold their value extremely well, and i love the attention they get when your in one, everyone stares and everyone is like "Whoa a Supra! i love it. I will get one eventually...i just wanted to see if there was any interest

·
Pick it up 141!
179 Posts
AVmK4 said:
GL Finding one!

I was about to say the same thing! lol

Good luck on your Supra purchase. You won’t regret it!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the replies guys..I have a cam coming right now, so im gonna be putting that in and see how i like it after the swap..If its still just..blah... im gonna sell it and pick up an auto supra.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well let us know, I'm kinda curious just to see pics of this SS.

I am half tempted to come out and look at it. I have cash in hand, however I am not looking for a car over 80k miles. I had a 97 GS-T (no probs) for 3 years that ended up having 104k miles after I sold it. I'm not saying 120 k miles is a lot, I just want something with lower mileage is all!

- Devin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts