Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Looking to hopefully move into a car that was always my dream growing up. I'm currently selling my M3 elsewhere, but in case anybody is looking for one, I'd like to offer it for trade (or partial trade) as well.

I have more pictures on my hard drive, but photbucket is a pain to deal with. If you'd like more (or to see anything specific) please feel free to reach out to me.

Full details:

Equipment:

-Imola red on black with graphite trim
-Cold weather package
-Xenon headlights with auto leveling
-Harmon Kardon optional premium sound
-6 speed manual transmission
-Power moonroof

Recent maintenance includes:

-Full cooling system replacement (radiator, water pump, belts)
-Rear differential
-Clutch
-Oil (BMW TwinPower)
-Brake fluid (ATE, higher boiling point than OEM)
-Tranmission & Differential fluids
-Driveshaft guibo
-New headlight lenses
-New foglight trim rings

The car has had the rod bearing and passenger side airbag recalls/replacements performed at the dealership.

The car also comes with a lot of tasteful parts:

-KW V2 Coilovers (ST XTA)
-Front camber plates
-FFD Motorsport Evo2 18x10 wheels
-Brand new RSRs, 265/35 all the way around
-Magnaflow exhaust (sections 1, 2, 3)
-Powerflex rear trailing arm bushings
-Urethane shifter bushings
-ZHP shift knob
-Aluminum pedals
-EAS satin black side vents with new M3 emblems
-EAS satin black kidney grills
-CF front lip
-CF rear diffuser
-LED LCI tail lights
-Clear OEM sidemarkers (new)
-ACS front strut bar
-Rear window spoiler (paint matched, uninstalled)
-35% tint
-OEM Infrared-coated windshield (ordered from Europe)

I am interested in trading for a MKIV Toyota Supra. If the car is a nice NA Supra, I'd be interested in talking about a straight trade, if the car is manual (or possibly if the car is automatic, depending on the condition). If the car is a TT, I will add an appropriate amount of cash.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also (and it's unfortunate that I can't edit my posts, because this seems like I'm spamming), the car does have:

-Turner Motorsports 5mm front spacers
-Turner Motorsports 12.5mm rear spacers (not currently installed, but will be included)
-Turner Motorsports hardened wheel bolts all the way around, each the correct length for the given spacer they're working with

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update, assuming that it will end up being easier to do this with cash than it would be with my car, so I sold the M3. I'm not looking to purchase a Supra, cash. Would love a manual car, don't mind if it has slightly more mileage. Dont need heavy modifications, but tasteful ones are welcome. Budget would be 31k. Please let me know what you have.

·
Banned
2,060 Posts
i have a 1994 tt (original tt car) was auto but i threw that out in favor for a fully built r154 with MC internals etc, i am the 2nd owner of this car and was bought from a old man in texas (stayed in texas from day 1) there is no rust or accidents and has a clean car fax..the car was bought 100% stock and i threw a lot of money and time into this car..my wheels alone are worth 5-6k (ssr sp1 professors) with toyo888..everything on my car is under 100 miles..no ebay crap..everything is boostlogic,greddy,hks etc..too much to list..the car currently has 184,xxx healthy miles..the old man put all these miles ..he traveled all over the USA with his wife..i didnt care for the miles because i wanted a very well taken care car..im still debating on selling but if i get my asking price of 35k i will take it.

the car is white with black leather ( the leather needs to be replaced due to the texas heat)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts