Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any interest in a trade my rims and tires for your TT rims and tires? Here is a pic and the stats:

18x8 up front w/225 40's and 18x9 out back with 275 35's.

Gregg

PS, I'm looking for a local trade. My reason for wanting to trade is I am tiring of the all black look and I want to add some style and flash to my car.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
so the rears are 18x8? or 18x9? Offsets?

I have a set of TT chromes with some curb rash on the lips (I'll have to take pictures) but I might be intereasted.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm almost positive they are 18x8's and I have no idea what the offset is. I bought the car as is. I will look into getting the offfset for you.
Do your rims have tires because I'm looking for a complete swap rims and tires.
Oh your in Dallas right? I'm really looking for a local swap cause I dont wanna have to pay the high shipping cost.

Thanks,
Gregg

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
texasmr2 said:
I'm almost positive they are 18x8's and I have no idea what the offset is. I bought the car as is. I will look into getting the offfset for you.
Do your rims have tires because I'm looking for a complete swap rims and tires.
Oh your in Dallas right? I'm really looking for a local swap cause I dont wanna have to pay the high shipping cost.

Thanks,
Gregg
Yes, just about brand new tires front and back.

Nitto 555R's up front 234/40r17 (???)
Nitto 555R II extreame road racers on the back 275/40r17

Let me know if your intereasted or not.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gadfly said:
Yes, just about brand new tires front and back.

Nitto 555R's up front 234/40r17 (???)
Nitto 555R II extreame road racers on the back 275/40r17

Let me know if your intereasted or not.
Oh yah man I am VERY interested but the only thing that gives me pause is that my car is a daily driver so this leads me to wonder how we could do the swapout without having my car down waiting for your rims and tires?

I work at a Toyota dealership so I use our shipping services so I can workout the shipping cost.

Gregg

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK I guess I'm not going to get any help from my hometown peeps, probably no deals anyway so I understand, so Gadfly can we try to work something out?
The shipping cost is not worth having to wait or missout on a sure thing.

So if you will please PM me so we can get this swap moving, that is if you are still interested? :)

Gregg

PS, Or just call me on my cell if you feel more comfortable with that, 281-796-3016.

·
Banned
323 Posts
Hey Bro. I got supra rims on my car. Hit me up. Ill work something out with you. IM up in Dallas.
Sergey

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Those wheels are RACIST!

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
MR2.2LITER said:
Hey Bro. I got supra rims on my car. Hit me up. Ill work something out with you. IM up in Dallas.
Thats the way, MR2 guys, do it! I'll drop you a PM ok. To be fair though I need to wait until Gadfly see my post as he had the 1st interest ok. :) If he changes his mind you and I will get it done, cool?

Hi-Psi said:
Those wheels are RACIST!
:hahano: They came with the car so it was not my doing lol!

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A buddy of mine came by the dealership this morning and he has TT rims on his white MR2T and he wants black rims so we are doing the swap.

Thanks anyways to those who showed interest. :)

Gregg

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This deal fell thru as my buddy had some issues arise so is anyone still interested?

Gregg

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Just curious, was it Ivan?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts