Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock front seats from a 98 in my car now. Since I drag race and need a harness I either have to have my seats cut and modded, or purchase racing seats. I would much rather just have the older style supra seats that I can loop the harness though the back of the head rest.

My car is at Torquefreaks right now so if anyone is interested in looking at my seats feel free.

If you dont have any you want to trade for, but have some for sale just let me know how much you asking.

I would like to find someone who just wants to do a straight up trade.

So let me know guys.

Thanks

Brett

·
Hardtopper
855 Posts
im intrested definatly ,.. mine are black leather 1993...
Are yours leather? What kinda shape? Any pics,.. mine have 80k miles and show their respectful wear........

Let me know... how long will your car be at TF? mabey one of the guys can post some pics... ill be there in a few months getting my car worked on, mabey we can do a swap there? Idunno let me know....

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get some pictures up tomorrow. My car will be there for about a month. I would like to do the swap before then...but we will see.. I will let you know.

Brett

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
hey brett, I have a set of cobra imola ii carbon kevlar race seats, same as brian mcgaha's. They have never been installed and i'm looking for some stock black seats. :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'd be willing to pay you a couple hundred bucks on top of the swap, though I'm looking for the full front and back black leather set. I've got tan leather from a 93 with 100k miles.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kale said:
hey brett, I have a set of cobra imola ii carbon kevlar race seats, same as brian mcgaha's. They have never been installed and i'm looking for some stock black seats. :)
PM me what you would like for them in addition to my stock ones. I might be interested :)

If you have some pictures of them and could send them to [email protected] that would be great also.

And for everyone else I will get the pics up when I get home in about 5 hours or so.

Thanks

Brett

·
Registered
218 Posts
So is that a No on my offer?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dUb said:
So is that a No on my offer?
For now yah, Im sorry. I cant pass up Kales offer, so I will be working with him. IF something happends I will let you know.

Brett

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TTT

Im now looking for the seats again. I sat in the seats I was going to get from kale, but since I have wide hips, my ass wont fit in them easily.

The car is at Torquefreaks now, so hopefully someone in the portland area would want to swap :)

Thanks guys!

Brett

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Brett are you going to be ready for the Grand Opening of the Import Drag season at Woodburn???

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As of now...Im pretty sure I wont be :(

Brett

·
Registered
218 Posts
Again... I'm willing to swap you my '93 tan leathers for your '98 blacks, and throw a couple hundred extra bones your way (for full set). Email me at [email protected] if interested.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
TheMadSupra said:
As of now...Im pretty sure I wont be :(

Brett
Sorry to hear that...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts