Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
have a 1993 Lexus SC300 with 124k miles. It has NEW Dark Metallic Green [6M2] paint [Jan06] on Ivory leather. While in the paint shop I added a lip style wing, 97 front bumper, and shaved the antenna - looks great! Loaded, power everything, sunroof, center console, locking glovebox, one master and one valet key, keyless entry, telescoping steering wheel, premium sound, auto headlamps, dimming rearview mirror, digital climate control, etc. Soarer automatic transmission just flushed and filled - shifts perfect and firm everytime. New serpentine belt, new radiator, new AC compressor & fresh freon charge, new NGK spark plugs, new battery, new pads/rotors, cooling system flushed and filled, and new oil change with Mobil1/Toyota filter. new power steering pump.

1JZ-GTE Engine Set from JHOT Exports in Augusta, GA. Advertised as a 60k mile motor and is VERY CLEAN. Motor set was sold to me by Jonathan @ JHOT Exports. He can be reached @ 706-364-5468. Wiring and installation of the new engine was done by me and a mechanic friend of mine who has had plenty of experience with JDM swaps. The swap was completed without issue and fired on the first crank. The following were installed with the swap so that everything works as it should:

[1] Supra twin-turbo throttle cable
[2] Ford F-150 power steering reservoir and new hoses

ENGINE UPGRADES
K&N intake, 3" mandrel-bent downpipe into dual 3" exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers and stainless tips, AEM True boost, AEM Wideband, Greddy boost cut controller, Greddy speed limiter cut, 24x12x4 inch front mount intercooler, 2.5 inch intercooler piping, 272 intake and 272 exhaust cams, T78-33D Greddy single turbo, Soarer fuel pump. TIAL 40MM wastegate, HKS SSQV blow off valve

OTHER UPGRADES
Volk C Ultra 17" wheels wrapped in 245/275mm tires with plenty of tread life left. Eibach sport springs and Tokico struts replace the factory suspension. LS400 brakes were swapped and drilled and sloted rotors in the rear to give adquate braking with higher speed. This car stops EXCELLENT and the brakes were one of my favorite upgrades! I also added Mcculloch 6000K HIDS and 20% window tint.

Problems.
The usual. The cluster has some dancing lights ( rpm needle is out), simple to have repaired. Driver's headlight is a little cloudy, but I'm probably going to get it touched up. The interior overall is clean. No large rips on the seating surfaces, just usual wear. The carpet still looks nice and the dashboard looks mint . The door panels are clean, nothing broken Seats operate as they should.

or i can have polished tt wheels put on

1 - 2 of 2 Posts