Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new home in WV(near summit point) and need to find a inspections station. Anyone?

Regards,

-Jon

·
Registered
805 Posts
Jon

Are you in charlestown??? My brother just moved there and I can ask him where he gets his done at.

·
I have auto ADD.
4,567 Posts
I'm a fellow West Virginian. I'm in Charleston for the summer, but go to WVU in Morgantown during the fall and spring. I'll be getting a MKIII soon, once I sell my Montero Sport.

As for inspection stations; I'm assuming you won't pass, that's why you made this thread. :biggrin: I've never been up that way, but I would look for a small independent Exxon or other gas station for that matter and see if they could help you out.

I could help you out if you were in Charleston though.

I don't know if Virginia does emissions testing, but WV doesn't, so that's cool.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
brewster said:
I'm a fellow West Virginian. I'm in Charleston for the summer, but go to WVU in Morgantown during the fall and spring. I'll be getting a MKIII soon, once I sell my Montero Sport.

As for inspection stations; I'm assuming you won't pass, that's why you made this thread. :biggrin: I've never been up that way, but I would look for a small independent Exxon or other gas station for that matter and see if they could help you out.

I could help you out if you were in Charleston though.

I don't know if Virginia does emissions testing, but WV doesn't, so that's cool.

Brewster,

Thanks! I don't need to get my supra inspected yet (registered in differnt state), but just for future reference.I do have a "track/steet" car (miata) that is modded that does need inspected. I just have no idea what WV looks for in their inspections. Do they even look at things like EGR etc?

-Jon

·
I have auto ADD.
4,567 Posts
TYWRAP said:
Brewster,

Thanks! I don't need to get my supra inspected yet (registered in differnt state), but just for future reference.I do have a "track/steet" car (miata) that is modded that does need inspected. I just have no idea what WV looks for in their inspections. Do they even look at things like EGR etc?

-Jon
I'm not sure about EGR, but they look for cats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts