Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dusty
Im looking for the Wings West Front Lip for 1993-98 Supra do you have it in stock?
If not do you have any lip in stock?
Thanks,
Rey

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Sorry but I've been out for more than 2 months ever since WW shut down without a warning.

In another thread I stated that if they don't reopen (they claim they are) and if they don't make the Supra lip again then I will start the process of making my own lip. I will give them until the end of May to reopen, if they have not I will start working on my own.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
156 Posts
Dusty,
If you end up making your own version of the WW lip, you may want to consider modifying it by the wheel wells like many have done. A "redesign" of the mold may be in order during the development process to make it more of a simple bolt-on affair after paint, and eliminate the need for modification. I hope this is clear and makes sense. A picture would explain it better, but I'm too lazy to track it down. I think Peter Blach was one of the first to modify the lip this way on his black '98T. I'm sure you're familiar with the mod.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
That already crossed my mind. The thing is that its urethane, therefore anyone can "Peter Blach" it in 10 minutes. So why not make it the "normal" way and let someone Peter it if they want to? Its a lot easier to cut off extra urethane than it is to add it one obviously.

Regards,

Dusty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts