Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing on their site. I'm not sure if the products are rice or actually embellish the aesthetics of the supra. thoughts

·
ESE CULO
2,962 Posts
Damn and I just swapped my HID's again. Does anyone have these? It's like 3 grand if you swap all your lights up.

·
Registered
701 Posts
They are overpriced. HIR bulbs only cost $50. They are charging $1000 to put leds around the rims of our projectors. Gay. Not only that they don't show what the headlamps look like with the HIR turned on. HIRs give off a white light like halogens. They don't produce the bluish light that LEDs and HIDs give off so the pictures they post are misleading.

·
ESE CULO
2,962 Posts
lol now that I think of it your right, I just realized that my new Bulbs are HIR's. There white as well, I went with the 6k route after coming from the 16k look. So the LED's don't really do much at all? So are they any better than the cathodes ring type headlights floating around? What are these led's suppose to do? I do like the tail lights though.

P

·
0 Posts
i've bought some things from them before....good work, and it looks great too

·
Registered
701 Posts
lol now that I think of it your right, I just realized that my new Bulbs are HIR's. There white as well, I went with the 6k route after coming from the 16k look. So the LED's don't really do much at all? So are they any better than the cathodes ring type headlights floating around? What are these led's suppose to do? I do like the tail lights though.

The LEDs in those headlights are for looks only. They don't light up the road. They light the housing itself. It looks "cute" but isn't functional. I wouldn't pay $1300 for lights in my housing that do absolutely nothing to improve the amount of light output.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts