Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im looking at o2 sensors for the xerd header.. i got bosch 11027 universal ones... they have a black wire coming out of it .. but the stock ones have four wires.. a white, blue, and 2 blacks... i knew uhad to splice but after seeing 4 and only 1 in the bosch i dunno what to do... im in middle of it now so if u can help id appreciate..t hanks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i did sesrch found some stuff... but did i get the wrong one? rwsupra told me that this is one to get...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i am confused reading what i found on search ... some have 4 wire some have 1 on o2 sensor... and they say they splice it into the one wire.. so do i take ALL four and connect to ONE wire on the 02? someone help me?!! i feel stupid haha ... if thas not wat u do then wat??

R

·
0 Posts
I told you the one to get for a what year car you told me you had. If you are 96 or newer, you'll have to get the universal 4 wire Bosch o2 sensor.

Ryan

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now i juss heard i can use the factory ones .... i have a 95 and it has 4 wires... the one i got only has one .. so mebbe i try the stocks and see...

R

·
0 Posts
Well if you have a 95, they aren't the screw type so you'd have to get new one's. 95 is OBDI though so they should have the one wire sensor.

Ryan

R

·
0 Posts
We got it figured out. The 95 Cali Model has the 4 wire sensors and are also screw in type. If you have a Cali model with the 4 wire sensors, you can use your stock o2 sensors on the XERD header.

Ryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts