Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
damn, this sucks. get a call and its my girlfriend all pissed off. apparently i got a junk email containing a picture of a naked chick and a message meant to sound like its someone who knows me saying hi. the thing is i never fuck around or play any games on my girl. i love her to death, its been over 6 years together, i never give out my # or email to girls, and i thought i would never have to feel like this. its obviously a spam bullshit email, and it was in my junk folder for a week since i never check my emails unless looking for a tracking number for something ive ordered. but she went snooping through my email and found this:

[email protected]

Hi John-Eric! It is Mary.. saying hi :)

hi whats up? its been like a month or something since we last chatted and I was thinking about you and decided to shoot you an email to say hello. how have you been? you remember me? hehe prolly not huh? we didnt chat for long and it has been awhile. well, if you dont remember me its ok, I wont be offended :p and if your still interested in me then write me back at this email

hope to hear back from you soon!

Mary

PS I attached a photo of me to jog your memory incase you forgot! I remember peoples faces better then email address or names lol

my name on hotmail is exactly John-Eric, however even some of my closest friends dont know me as that, only as john, and, i have never met or even talked to this girl ever! this totally sucks, and i can kinda see how she would fall for something like this, it seems kinda legit. but damn, i do nothing wrong and still get shit on :( ive searched trying to find any info on the email address from someone else who has gotten a bogus email like this just so i can show her its fake, but no luck. my gf already replied to this email trying to be slick and saying "i remember you, how are you?" but she didnt delete it completely and i saw a reply icon on the email, so i knew she had sent something and was able to find it. so hopefully when another bogus email comes it will have something to tip her off that this is fake. also, i changed my name on the hotmail profile to something dumb so hopefully it will say that name in the email instead of my name, but i think it will just be a Re: blah blah again.

also, what can they do with a reply email. i think this is some kind a phishing scam or something, or maybe just for some stupid mailing list or a chance to send me a virus or something. its ok because it will go on the gf's computer anyways.

so now im in the doghouse, after doing nothing wrong and being 100% faithful. what sucks even more is that looking at this from the outside, after 6 years, all it will take is one bs email to end our relationship? maybe things aren't as great as i thought they were... :(

help guys, what should i do....

·
Its Almost Easy
352 Posts
yeah ive gotten that email before... twice in fact.
After 6 years of being in a relationship, if your gf still doesnt trust you, youve got some communication issues to work out. One bogus email and she's ready to end it?! If she claims that to be the reason, maybe its not the email. See if there's something else thats bugging her.

hope it all works out for the best!

-Brodie

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After 6 years of being in a relationship, if your gf still doesnt trust you, youve got some communication issues to work out. One bogus email and she's ready to end it?! If she claims that to be the reason, maybe its not the email. See if there's something else thats bugging her.

-Brodie
this is exactly what i was thinking. but things have been pretty good lately, and she is just the jealous type. thats why i made it a point to not flirt or anything. i dont have any friends that are girls, and the only women i ever talk to outside of family are co-workers who are all aware that i am in a relationship. she has trust issues i guess. thanks for your input brodie

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
You broke some rules... number 1... whats she doing in your email??!?!?... number 2... man up and set things straight... number 3... why didn't you email me back? heheheh aight peace :chicken:

ps- who the hell is john-eric?

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You broke some rules... number 1... whats she doing in your email??!?!?... number 2... man up and set things straight... number 3... why didn't you email me back? heheheh aight peace :chicken:

ps- who the hell is john-eric?
number 1... what the hell are you doing home on a friday night?
number 2... hows the breezy? still together?

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
number 1... what the hell are you doing home on a friday night?
number 2... hows the breezy? still together?
number 1- I'm hella sick... :(
number 2- yeah... I guess i'll have to make a post like yours pretty soon huh?? :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: aight peace :chicken:

·
91TT comin up, 01 s2k
2,664 Posts
Dude I feel for you but why would you give your email to your gf....I have female friends that would go through guys emails like it was there own.....I'm sorry to hear what has happen......hopefully you'll get things straighten out....and yeah I do received junk emails like that especially in my hotmail address....
what should you do....you've been with her for 6 years and if she doesn't trust you now, I don't know if she ever will.....you can try giving her roses and chocolates and explain it to her again.....

·
Retro Stuntin'
2,837 Posts
Wattup John...its Travis....I agree entirely with what Brodie said....umm but yea what's she doing in your email anyways....no matter how long im with a girl...she will never have access to my email...some things are meant to stay sacred...you got have a little piece of your own privacy....you can't just give it all to the gf...anyways, i hope things workout with you two...aight man peace!

-Brodie

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, she's on my email account cause i have nothing to hide, so i dont really care what she looks at. i havent logged into my email since last week when i checked the tracking on my tires, before that it was probably a month. i just dont feel the need to hide things since i had nothing to worry about, and if it makes her feel better, then why not. well i guess i found out the hard way why not...

but dont get the wrong impression, one email is not gonna cause us to break up or anything, it just caused me to get an earful. but after i finally got upset and telling her to stop acting stupid and think about it, things are actually a little better than before cause we both got some things off our chests. guess i gotta work on communicating more instead of just chillin.

i dont know if she completely believes that the email is fake yet, but after pointing out that even some of my closest friends dont know my name is john-eric instead of john, and even then they wouldnt know it's spelled John-Eric, which is exactly how it was on my hotmail user profile. then you get to things like if i was trying to hook up with a girl, why would i give her my email when my gf goes on there more than me. why not my cell number? and on top of that, if i was close enough to someone such that they would send me pictures of themselves naked, why would it have been a month since we talked? if you're trying to get at a girl, and shes sending you naked pics would you be talking to her once every month or so? the email is still kinda crazy how it looks so cacual as if a young person wrote it. man fuck people who make this kinda stuff.

thanks for your input guys, i guess im gonna have to change my email now if the reply she sent starts getting me a ton of junk mail.

·
2turbos1supra
1,614 Posts
I get that shit all the time. My outgoing email uses my full name, so when I send outgoing mail to whateverthe fuck im signing up for (free subaway, sweepstakes, club guestlist, craigslist inquiry etc), Id get random shit like "Hi *my name* i havent seen you in years, go to this website to see my hot pics".

They pretty much copy your mail header. When I changed my name to Winston Barjanamo, I get solicitations for Winston Barjanamo. Change your name to something else, and be like "bitch i told you so, now suck my pussy since you carry the dick in the relationship"

·
91TT comin up, 01 s2k
2,664 Posts
I get that shit all the time. My outgoing email uses my full name, so when I send outgoing mail to whateverthe fuck im signing up for (free subaway, sweepstakes, club guestlist, craigslist inquiry etc), Id get random shit like "Hi *my name* i havent seen you in years, go to this website to see my hot pics".

They pretty much copy your mail header. When I changed my name to Winston Barjanamo, I get solicitations for Winston Barjanamo. Change your name to something else, and be like "bitch i told you so, now suck my pussy since you carry the dick in the relationship"

ahhhhahahahaha.......

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
You broke some rules... number 1... whats she doing in your email??!?!?... number 2... man up and set things straight...
i would have to agree with bert here john, dont let your woman put you down, be like bitch and slap her like chris brown, then say i only hit you cuz i luv you, ight peace

1 - 16 of 16 Posts